It's been a while!!!

 Hi, readers!


I have not posted for over a year. Well, the good news is, that I have been doing wonderful. I moved back to Los Angeles, California; I have tried so many vegan foods and restaurants out here. I always have loved the vegan friendliness of LA. 

I want to focus on Whole Foods. I know Whole Foods is known for being vegan friendly, but I didn't realize how many yummy options are available! My new job is near a Whole Foods. They have so many cool organic vegan food items that I was not aware of: vegan wraps, vegan pasta, vegan potato salad, vegan donuts etc. I go to Whole Foods everyday for lunch break(not to mention the cute dine-area.) It is a good supermarket to sway people to become vegan or to explore veganism. 


Thank you so much for reading, next blog coming up soon:)

AB









Comments

Popular Posts